A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
To make full use of Qropstar.com and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. The Qropstar.com website (like many other shopping websites) may not work when cookies are blocked.
The list below details the cookies used on Qropstar.com. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose.
Qropstar.com uses these cookies to enable some basic functionalities to provide a basic personalised experience while browsing, making creations and shopping on our website. Examples include remembering your login details, which products you have added to your basket, your language preferences. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.
These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing the checkout. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.
Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Qlikview, Eulerian
Facebook, Google Adwords, Bing,
Managing CookiesYou can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Here's how to do it:
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section.
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the tools menu, select 'options' (MAC users, go to the Firefox menu & select 'preferences')
- Select the privacy tab in the options box.
- From the dropdown choose 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
- In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'.
- Click the privacy tab.
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- In the settings menu / Safari menu, select the 'preferences' option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.